Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use:
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY INCLUDING (1) TERMS AND (3) LIMITATIONS BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
THE USE OF THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO AND LIMITED BY ALL OF THE CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE, PLEASE CONTACT FULCRUM PRIOR TO THE USE THEREOF.
This site is for information purposes only. Nothing contained herein is an offer by Fulcrum to do business or to transact with you.
Details of the products that Fulcrum offers, and any explanations, serve only as a guide and further information will be made available upon request.
Whilst Fulcrum makes every effort to ensure that this site is updated and accurate, Fulcrum does not guarantee that this site is free of errors, virus and/or interference or interception or that the information contained on this site is reliable. Articles appearing on this website are purely an information service and do not constitute legal advice.
This site and the information contained in this site is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from this site for personal and informational viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title or ownership, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or the site; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fulcrum at any time. Upon termination, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
To the extent lawfully permitted, Fulcrum shall not be liable for damages of any nature, howsoever arising, including damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use this site and/or the materials on this site, even if Fulcrum has been notified of the possibility of such damage.
4. Updates and Amendments
Fulcrum may make changes to this site and/or the materials contained on this site including these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Fulcrum has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fulcrum of that site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
6. Governing Law
The use of this site shall be governed by the laws of South Africa.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.